Tuesday, June 16, 2015

12 & quot; Must-See & quot; Locations in United Kingdom

What's on the list of the most important tourist symbols of the United Kingdom of Great Britain "must see" a trip? Everyone has their own idea of the best places, people and things that are not unique pictures taken from real UK.

My own list includes places I would always go back for my foreign guests and enjoy to take call or remember fondly.

I do not understand all parts of London because London has many attractions, visitors enter, sometimes the other "must see" locations throughout the UK.

So this is my very subjective attractions of the best places to visit in the UK.

See what other people are "inevitable" in Great Britain.

Or vote for your favorite: Windsor Castle | Stonehenge | The castles of Scotland and Wales | Stratford-Upon-Avon | Something More

No comments:

Post a Comment