Tuesday, June 16, 2015

You may need a visa to travel to Britain

I ask: Do I need a visa for the UK?

I am planning a trip to England. I need a visa in my passport to enter the United Kingdom? How do I know if I need and where demand if I?

Answer:

If you are a citizen of the United States, Canada or Australia, or live legally in these countries, should not enter into a tourist visa to the UK. Granted for a stay of up to six months, as a rule at the entrance, if you show your passport, provided them with the immigration officer that the purpose of your visit respond UK Immigration Rules. There is no charge for visas issued at the entrance.

Here are some other points to consider about Visa:

  • The same rules apply for citizens of most, but not all, South America and the Caribbean and Japan.
  • Members of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland do not require visas need to visit or live and work in the UK.
  • The rules are to work for students of degree courses and people arriving in the UK (outside the EEA).

If your plans include more than just a party, it's a good idea to check online questionnaire British government practice I need a visa for the UK. And when you need it, you may ask, and usually pay for a visa online Visa4UK

No comments:

Post a Comment